MN Dog Training Packages
Basic Obedience Package: $600.00
Basic Obedience Package: Our Basic Obedience Package is $600.00 and will give you everything you need to have your dog off leash, with distractions, completing these commands:
- Recall (Come or Here)
- Sit (and Stay in the Sit until released, including Extended Sit)
- Down (and Stay in the Down until released, including Extended Down)
- Place (come to you and Sit on an object, stay in the Place until released, including Extended Place)
- Heel (stay at your side with a loose leash or off leash)
- Off (to stop any unwanted behaviors, such as jumping, growling, counter-surfing, excessive barking, etc)
It includes 4 private 1-hour lessons, the e-collar and the 15ft leash with each dog training package.
Ideal for: dogs that are generally obedient except when distracted, dogs that are not obedient at all, fearful or anxious dogs, dogs with fear aggression, dogs with dog aggression, dogs with people aggression, dogs that bolt when outside without a leash, dogs that pull on a leash when walking, puppies that are 5+ months old that have not had any/much previous training, dogs that are destructive/bored, dogs that behave dominantly with their handler/other people/other dogs, dogs with behavior issues such as jumping on people, counter-surfing, excessive barking, etc.
In-Home Basic Obedience Package $800.00
Basic and Advanced Obedience Package: $900.00
Basic & Advanced Obedience Package: Purchase all 4 of the Basic lessons and 4 of the Advanced lessons below for the value price of $900.00. Be prepared to practice daily for at least 30 minutes and schedule lessons 1 week apart.
- Extended Distance Sit (Sit from a distance)
- Extended Distance Down (Down from a distance)
- Come to Heel (come around your right leg and sit in the Heel position at your left leg)
- Watch (maintain eye contact with you until released)
- Through (come around your right leg and sit between your legs)
- Stand (assume a standing position)
- Front (come and sit directly in front of you, facing you)
- Touch (stand up against something you point to)
In-Home Basic & Advanced Obedience Package $1500.00
2 Week Board and Train Package: $2800.00
2-Week Board & Train Program: The 2-Week Board & Train Program takes the leg-work out of the training for you. Drop your dog off for 2 weeks at “camp” so he/she can learn the 4 Basic lessons and at least 4 of the Advanced lessons. By the time you come back to pick your dog up, he/she will be flawless with all of these commands, off-leash, with distractions! This program is $2800.00.
Ideal for: dogs that are generally obedient except when distracted, dogs that are not obedient at all, fearful or anxious dogs, dogs with fear aggression, dogs with dog aggression, dogs with people aggression (*free evaluation required to determine that I am safely able to handle the dog prior to scheduling), dogs that bolt when outside without a leash, dogs that pull on a leash when walking, puppies that are 5+ months old that have not had any/much previous training, dogs that are destructive/bored, dogs that behave dominantly with their handler/other people/other dogs, dogs with behavior issues such as jumping on people, counter-surfing, excessive barking, etc.
Ideal for: owners that don’t have time or desire to practice between lessons consistently, owners doing out of town that would like an amazingly obedient dog to come home to, owners that feel they don’t have enough knowledge or control to tackle behavior issues through lessons.
Hunting Dog Obedience Package $800.00
Hunting Dog Obedience Package: NOTE: We are not offering hunting training – only obedience that dogs need to be successful hunting candidates! This package is $800.00 for the e-collar we train with and 6 private, guaranteed lessons.
This training package includes:
1) recall with distractions, sit and stay,
2) place and stay (in a duck blind),
3) down and stay,
4) come to heel (come to left side),
5) stay in heel (while walking)
6) distance sit and down (sit and down at a distance)
Therapy Dog Development Course $900.00
Nosework (Scent Detection) Training Packages
Nosework (Scent Detection) Training Packages: Any dog regardless of age, breed, size or temperament can enjoy and benefit from this activity. Nose work is great for building confidence in a shy dog, giving an active dog an appropriate and challenging outlet for its energy or helping a reactive dog overcome its environmental sensitivity. Typically, 5 lessons will provide your pup with a good baseline for Nosework. This package is $200.00. Our Nosework Proficient package is $400.00 and includes 10 lessons. *Some dogs may rapidly excel at nose work and do even more advanced searches in the sessions and some dogs may need more sessions to complete the curriculum. Nose Work is all positive and training is conducted at your dog’s learning pace for optimum results and to ensure the dog is conducting thorough and accurate searches.